How to Enroll in Online Banking
If you are using the mobile app please download it from the the App Store or Google Store under MA Bank Mobile.
You will need the following information:
- Social Security Number
- Account Number
- Phone Number
The system will use this information to verify your identity.
You must have a current email on file with the bank to enroll yourself in online banking. If you do not, you will need to call the bank at (660) 385-3161.
- After you enter the above information. Click NEXT.
- You will be asked to enter your verification code. This will be sent to you via text message OR you can hit the "Resend or Try Another Way" to receive a voice call or use the Authy App.
- Once you receive the numerical code, enter it and press Verify.
- Finally, you will create your credentials- username and password and press NEXT.
- You should then see your online banking dashboard populate.
- There will be a tutorial to help you navigate the first time you log in.