iHELP loans fill the gap between the cost of education and what you received through grants, scholarships and federal loans. You pay the same low interest rate as ALL qualifying borrowers, even if you need a creditworthy co-signer. It's the easiest, most cost-effective way to cover your education!
- Borrow up to the cost of attendance minus other awarded aid
- No payments required while attending school and during 6-month grace period
- Minimum loan amount: $1,000
- Aggregated maximum loans are:
- $100,000 for undergrads
- $150,000 for graduate students
- Minimum monthly payment amount: $50 (based on total balance at repayment)