May 18, 2012 - We support the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer and Firefox. Each time a new version is released, support will cease on the third-oldest major version.
We support the current release of Safari (5.1.7).
Utilizing older browsers may result in disabled functionality or limited access to services.
|Supported Browsers - Current and Prior Major Release|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer - IE|
|Safari (current release only)|
We do not support Safari 5.1.4 or 5.1.5. These browser releases have impacted many industries -- not just our online and mobile banking products. If you absolutely must use these older versions, you will need to use the following workaround:
The following types of tools and/or access are not recommended and may impact experience:
- Accessing account via an embedded browser such as:
- Personal or Commercial Financial Management Software (Quicken, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Browser Bars within AOL, Yahoo, Google, etc…
- Internet Portal access within gaming systems such as XBox
- Use of browser Add-Ins (Emoticons, FunWeb Services, etc..)